Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


After signing on with "Tackle It Tuesday, I've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. So far, I have tackled 3 closets, and I am not ready to stop.


I don't know what overcame me last Thursday. When I woke up that morning, I wanted to clean my refrigerator. That was a rare moment, because cleaning and decluttering are not in my vocabulary.


My husband doesn't recognize me, but he loves the change. The new me reminds him of his grandmother, who made out a daily "to do" list. She didn't believe in cluttering. When my dear husband was a young boy, one of his old toys mysteriously disappeared, everytime he received a new toy.

Back to business, tackling the hall closet.

before

After


9 Comments:

  1. Forgetfulone said...
    Looks much better! Mine is up.
    http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/
    Marcia Francois said...
    hey Jean. I'm glad your hubby likes the new you :)

    It's easy to get organised - skills anyone can learn.

    Thanks for stopping by both my blogs. If you want a weekly encouragement, then sign up for my weekly tips at http://takechargesolutions.org
    ~Tyra~ said...
    Great job! I hope to clean closets over Christmas break, we'll see!
    Alicia said...
    I'm impressed! Amazing job! :D
    Michelle said...
    Hi Jean.WOW.that's a great job you did on the hall closet.thanks for the blog visit ;)have a great day.
    The Proverbs Wife said...
    the closets look great an the work was well worth the effort. It looks like you'll have no trouble finding things in there now. It's all so organized.
    Anonymous said...
    Wow! What a great job :)
    Jennifer Crosswhite said...
    Great job and you've got such nice shelf space in there. Keep going while you're motivated to do it!
    K Quinn said...
    I know the clean clean feeling too well. I ended up cleaning the kitchen , along with vacuuming the whole house, making the bread (which now has to sit in the fridge overnight), washing 4 loads of laundry and bathing one active Peanut. Thanks for stopping by. Great tackle. I should do our closets...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates