Friday, September 12, 2008
What happened to the fourth week update? We had school, but wasn't able to access to the internet for an update. I combined the summary of our week with Thankful Thursday.
Although we had many interruptions, we tried to have school whenever possible. The Inquisitor spent his time surfing the web, searching his debate topic on"the United States Federal Government should significantly change its policy toward India". It was a hard assignment, because the information wasn't available. When he wasn't researching, he was working on his other assignments.
Because their schoolwork was incomplete for the week, Minnie and The Inquisitor had to cancel their social activities, and make it up on Friday night and Saturday. However, Minnie had other plans. She was determined to go see Comedian Tommy Tooms and to have a friend spending a night on Friday.
At 8:00 A.M. on Friday morning, she began to work on her assignment: 3 pages of Abeka math, 2 sections of history, 1 section of Science, writing, spelling, and 2 pages of Daily Grams. It was a surprise to the rest of the family,when she completed everything by 2:00 P.M. This is the same child who takes 2 hours to complete one Abeka math lesson I knew all along that she is capable of doing her schoolwork in a timely manner. She just need a little incentive and less threats.
Labels: Homeschooling






Have a wonderful week!
~Mrs.Cuddles
....I noticed on your cbox that someone wasn't able to read your blog. I haven't been able to read it using Firefox either, but I have been able to read it with Internet Explorer. Maybe this will help some who are having problems.