Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 17, 2008



THEME:

This week Mrs. Jocelyn is taking a break from Homeschool Memoir themes and do something fun. She wants us to list a few of our favourite things. This list can go get mighty long. Here are a few of my favorite things:

  • Blogging
  • Creating new templates for my blog
  • Reading blogs from friends and families
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Starbucks frappuccino
  • Knitting
  • Create digital slide shows with music
  • Reading to Minnie
  • Riding my bike
  • Swapping homeschool ideas with other moms
  • Enjoying the view from my Lanai




4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Great blog you have here! I love Dr. Pepper too! Your Lanai and view are beautiful! I wish I knew how to create my own blog backgrounds. I am new to the blogging world and just learning.
    Trina said...
    Another Dr. Pepper fan too! Have a great week my friend. Please know you are in my prayers. {{HUGS}}
    Anonymous said...
    Hi there!
    I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, but I wanted everyone to copy the list I made and post their favourite homeschool links under each category.

    I've edited the post and hope I haven't confused too many! LOL

    Also I think there must be something going on with the Mr. Linky site because no linkys will show up on any blogs. Please keep checking back here to leave your #5 post!
    Jennifer Hoots said...
    I love your porch. I have been thinking of how to make ours more inviting. Yours looks like a spot where I would like to sit and drink some tea with you! Thanks for your sweet comment about my fall blog look. I really enjoy finding new graphics and putting them together.
    Jenn

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates