Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 29, 2008

Silent Breast Cancer- Inflammatory







My dear blogging friends,

Please take the time to watch this video. It might save your life. I wasn't aware of this type of cancer, until mom sent me the video. You are too important to me, your friends, & family.

3 Comments:

  1. Debra Kaye said...
    Blessings to you this afternoon! Thank you so much for posting this video. My grandmother died from breast cancer so I always try to be very aware.

    Will you please come by my blog. I did not specifically name you on my "Sharing the Love" award but I would love to include you. I truly love being bloggy friends and would love to share the award with you too!

    Blessings to you today!!
    MrsMomma said...
    Thank you for this.
    Anonymous said...
    I can't believe it but I finally found a way to view and comment on your blog through Internet Explorer's browser. Your blog did not display anything but a huge code on firefox's browser. I'm so glad that I can see you now. A church member had sent this info to me also. Very good to know. Thanks for sharing this.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates