Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday- Random

For more Thankful Thursday, clip on the clipart

  • I am thankful for my church. They are allowing our co-op group to use the facility every week
  • I am thankful for my pastor. He knows he is human and he is not sinless. He never puts himself above his congregation.
  • I am thankful for the pastor's wife, temporary youth minister, and Ms. Amy. They make Wednesday Night fun for my son and other middle schoolers.
  • I am thankful for Mom's good health. She's 62. She has more energy than me.
  • I am thankful that God gives me the opportunity to share my faith with neighbors and friends.
  • I am thankful that everywhere I look, I can see that God exists.
  • I am thankful for the peaceful feeling, when I know that I am doing what God had planned for me.
  • I am thankful that when one door closes, another one opens.

13 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    This was a very sweet thankful post, bless you.
    Unknown said...
    Hi,

    I enjoyed reading your words about your life. Your pastor and his wife, appear to be amazing people. Blessed indeed.

    Have a happy TT.
    Anonymous said...
    praise God for your mom's good health. that is really a blessing!
    i said...
    What a lovely post! I am thankful too for my pastor who's very humble. Remain blessed!
    Princess said...
    What a sincere and lovely post of thankfulness. God bless you always.
    Addicted to Beadz said...
    What a great list of thankfuls! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great weekend!

    Cheryl
    sailorcross said...
    This is a wonderful list of thankfuls!!

    I'm so glad it's "Thankful Thursday"!!

    Hope the rest of your thankful day is just as wonderful!!

    Blessings to your mom and her continued good health!! I miss my mom so much!!

    Beth
    Laurie Ann said...
    What a precious post! God bless your grateful heart, and happy Thankful Thursday to you!
    Anonymous said...
    Sweet post and thanks for sharing. TC
    Melanie said...
    All such wonderful blessings... so glad you shared with us this week!
    Jenileigh said...
    Amen! What a great post. Have a blessed Thankful Thursday.
    Kristi said...
    I love that peaceful feeling too. Blessings to you!
    Marsha said...
    So I guess it won't be good for me to introduce myself by saying I'm a UT fan?!

    Your thankful post demonstrates a thankful heart.

    Have a blessed weekend.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates