Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: All About Me

The first Homeschool Memoirs is all about me. The author behind the words. The Momma behind all the homeschooling kiddos.


I went to college to get an MRS Degree. Along the way, I earned an electrical engineering degree. After marrying my best friend, I gladly traded in my hard hat to become a housewife for 4 years, and then a mother to The Inquisitor and Minnie. The seed to homeschool our children was cultivated 3 days after the birth of The Inquisitor.


It's hard to believe that I have been homeschooling for eight years. It seems like it was yesterday that I was teaching The Inquisitor how to add and subtract. Today, I am teaching him how to solve problems with two variables. It saddens me to know that I only have a few more years to teach the Inquisitor, before he goes off to college. I have 7 more years to teach Minnie. I am cherishing every minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates