Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Precious Moment

It's another week of Wordless Wednesday



Posted by Picasa


This is a precious moment, as well as a a precious memory. Our dear friend is moving in December. We will miss our dear friend and her family.

Dear Friend's mother, Lianne, and I have been good friends for 3 plus years. Lianne's walk with the LORD is very strong. When I am around her, I can't help but smile and have a joyful heart. She touches many lives where ever she goes. Although I am sad that she is leaving, I know the LORD has plans for her in Arizona.

2 Comments:

  1. Rhonda said...
    What sweet photos of the girls and their "babies"-sad too that they are moving away.
    ~Have a blessed day.
    ~Rhonda
    LivingforGod said...
    Precious pictures! They can become penpals/email pals :).

    Happy WW and God bless!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates