Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday-Peace


I agree with Iris. Prayers and knowing that the LORD is near me will give me peace in a storm.

  • LORD, thank you for calming Tropical Storm Fay. By the time Fay reaches my hometown in Florida, the weather was peaceful and calm.
  • LORD, thank you for giving me a husband, who is a handyman . I am at peace and secured after he fixed the entrance gate to our home.
  • LORD, Thank you for giving me peace in deciding to be involved in one homeschool organization, instead of two. You have brought many new Chrisitan friends into my life this last school year.
  • LORD, thank you for giving me peace everytime a friend moves away. Although I am sad that she is moving, I know that you have a plan for her. I am thankful that you brought her into my life for a short while.
  • LORD, I am at peace knowing that You want me to worship only You. Thank you for nudging me, when I become too dependent on a friend, rather on You.
  • LORD, thank you for my husband's love language (action)- After losing a wedding band, DH went without it for a couple of years. Although he wanted to replace the old one, he didn't want to spend the money. While waiting to get his car serviced, he purchased a gold band at Wal-mart. What a peaceful feeling to know that he's forever committed to our marriage.

6 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Thanks for sharing your heart.
    Anonymous said...
    thank you for sharing. happy TT and God bless you more!
    Jennifer Hoots said...
    Yes, praise the Lord for all those things!
    Jenn
    Erica said...
    I love how very real you were. We do need peace when we decide to not make our schedules so busy...kind of ironic...we get worked up inside when we have to say no even though that will lead to more peace in the long run. Thanks for sharing
    Laurie Ann said...
    What a precious post. Happy Thankful Thursday!
    Jenileigh said...
    Happy TT!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates