Wednesday, January 23, 2008
For more Wordless Wednesday, please click on the above clipart.
Big business began as a small business
All over the country, homeschool families are gathering weekly to teach their children. Moms can't drop off their kids. They have to contribute. While one mom is taking care of the little ones, other moms might be teaching art, dance, math, history, etc.
When the kids returned to class last Tuesday, they were encouraged to come up with a business. Noah, son of a homeschool mom, was ahead of the game. Since homeschoolers meet on Wednesdays for physical education at a local park, he thought this would be a great place to open Snack Attack.
Praise the LORD, My dear son just completed Algebra I, his first high school credit. It seems like yesterday, when I taught him how to add. After taking off 2 weeks, we'll start Algebra 2. For the most part, he taught himself . I hate to say this, but a lot of times he was teaching me. It has been a great review for me. I even learned somethings that I didn't understand the first time around.
Labels: Photos, Wednesday meme
5 Comments:
-
- ellen b. said...
January 22, 2008 at 10:18 PMYou have a great business man there. A real entrepeneur!- Trina said...
January 23, 2008 at 10:21 AMThanks for stopping by my blog. I just love your header. Congrats on your first HS credit . . . way to go!- Anonymous said...
January 23, 2008 at 12:20 PMOh I would buy a sandwich! ;)- Anonymous said...
January 23, 2008 at 2:26 PMWow, what clever kids! Happy WW- Anonymous said...
January 31, 2008 at 5:21 PMThanks for visiting my site on the 30 Day Challenge. If you do find someone to host it (I have no clue what a silver linky is), please let me know. I've invited a few girlfriends from a message board I frequent to go through this with me. Many aren't posting their information on a blog, but they are going through with the exercise. I started my 30 days today as my husband was off shift.





