Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 31, 2008

This House is Built with Love



For more Wordless Wednesday, please click on the above clipart.


When Grandma purchased an antique dollhouse for dear grand-daughter, her requests were for my dear husband to add electricity and to do some minor repair; however, dear husband saw it differently. Realizing that it was going to take him just as long to renovate the dollhouse, he decided to salvage what was reusable, and built dear daughter this





Dear daughter loves the dollhouse. She displays it proudly at the end of her bed. As you can tell, it is the home of Polly Pocket. Just like the little red sweater, this sturdy dollhouse will have its own story as each generation plays with it.

9 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Nice! Lovely!
    ellen b. said...
    How Sweet!
    Anonymous said...
    wow, that is simply beautiful!!
    Utah Mommy said...
    Cute play house. I would buy my baby like this if it is going to be a girl. Hopefully, i am still crossing my fingers until now. lol! Happy WW!
    Joyismygoal said...
    I hope you have many hours of fun playing together w/ that beautiful house
    Anonymous said...
    Your dh did a very nice job on he dollhouse re model! I saw a glimpse of my store bought Barbie doll house from the late 1960s this week. We were moving our stored items out of storage.

    Sixty-five degrees and walking a mile with a friend in that sounds very nice even if a bit chilly for you. I need to go riding again soon before I'm hurting from not having gone.

    No snow today so that's good by me!


    Hugs,
    Marie
    SandyCarlson said...
    What a beautiful gift from both grandma and dad. Well done!
    Clickin Mama J said...
    What a neat doll house. How fun!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, I use to want a doll house as a child. That is soooo beautiful!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates