Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Why Do I Spend My Time Blogging

When I began blogging, I documented family stories (childhood memories, my courtship with dear husband, my journey to America, my homeschooling journey, etc.) My main purpose was to leave a legacy for my children and future generations.

As I was about to run out of stories to write, I began searching for weekly assignments (Monday Meanderings,Tackle-it Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, and Friday Show and Tell). My main focus now is to utilize these assignments to minister to those who have walked or are walking on the same path as me. I am hoping that my stories will let them know that they are not alone. Jesus is extending his hand, waiting for them to ask Him in.


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Unfortunately my husband and I were not blessed with children but I really like your blog! I will be back.
    Gina

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates