Friday, January 18, 2008
A Mother's Journey (entry 2 of 7) Springtime
Posted by Speaking from the Heart at Friday, January 18, 2008My sister gave me "A Mother's Journey", when I was into my fourth year of motherhood. I have reread the book many times through the years. Each time I read it, I could clearly see where I am in my journey and where I am heading. Please join me for the second week , as we continue our reading.
Copyright 1997 by Linda Dillow

It was spring, The trees burst with blossoms. Cheerful wildflowers covered the fields, and bubbbling brook echoed peals of laughter as it meandred through the meadow.
Like little lambs the children frolicked, following the mother through sweet-smelling clover along the path.
The days were good. The evenings peaceful.
The yong mother was happy as she played with her children. Together they made daisy chains form the gathered wildflowers, and bathed in clear streams.
The sun shone on their paths, and life was sweet. The young mother cried.
"Nothing will be be lovelier than this!
I have given my children joy !
And her Shepherd said,
You were faithful in the good times.
Give Me your hopes,
give Me your dreams;
The journey is long
and not what it seems.
Affirm your children;
to be faithful to Me;
This is the Mother
I want you to be.
For more Friday Show and Tell with Canada Girl, click on the clipart.






Cheers,
Cate
Pam
Trina
Jenn
Angela
Antoinette
www.homeschoolblogger.com/haflingerhorses
Blessings from the very chilly little farm,
Jenny