Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, December 5, 2009





It is very rare that I have an opportunity to have one-on-one time with Mark. When I do, I cherish every minute of it.  Friday was one of those rare moments. Because I had an early doctor's appointment,  I was able to take Mark to school. The thirty minute drive was priceless. Mark had an extra hour of sleep that morning; therefore, he was awake. Instead of listening to his Ipod, we were having a conversation about school, his friends and girlfriend, etc.    

When we arrived at school, we said  "good bye and  I love you" before he got out.  Knowing that I'm gonna miss this moment in a few years,  I held back  the tears as he walked away.





What moment will you miss some day? Blog it and link it with Pam.

6 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    That is so priceless.
    Pam said...
    That is so sweet! My daughter has passed the "I love you" stage. I miss it.
    Pam said...
    I hear you on this one!! Getting moments alone with them when they will actually talk instead of tune us out with music!!!! TRUE GIFT!!! Zach's been doing better and we've had a few of these moments in the past week. Very thankful too. :) thanks!
    Sandy said...
    This is great! My 16 year old son still sais "I love you" to me and his Dad every time he leaves us or talks to us on the phone. We will miss him a lot,someday!
    Thank you for your post.
    Sandy said...
    oops! I dislike typos!
    Denise said...
    Really precious.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates