Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 4, 2009

Add Video


"Someone dial 911, I'm being mauled by a troll!"


“I swear a Big Doberman busted in and just tore the place up”



"Uh, cat? What cat?"

Life is short!

Break the rules!
Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly!
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably. .
And never regret anything
That made you smile.

5 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Thanks for the smiles.
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    First off. I love your new blog template. For some reason I could hardly ever read your old one because it was overlapping but this one I can read with no troubles!!!
    Second, those pictures were hilarious. I loved the first one!!
    Happy Friday my sweet friend.
    Kim
    Joyfull said...
    So cute!! Have a great weekend!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Lol about the CAt what Cat. BAAAHAAA!
    Goat Gal said...
    "Someone dial 911, I'm being mauled by a troll!"
    That was a good chuckle!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates