Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 15, 2009








Every Christmas, I would buy canisters and fill them with chocolate covered pretzels.


I was about to do the same thing this year, until this canister caught my eyes.


The red canister reminded me of plastic containers I've been collecting this year.


Instead of  purchasing new ones, I decided to make my own.


Katherine came up with the tissue paper and the ribbon. Doesn't it look like a shepherd?

5 Comments:

  1. Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...
    I was just thinking that it looked like a shepherd before I read your final notation. We like decorating old containers to make "fancy" new canisters.
    Tina said...
    These are really really cute! Adorable. Much better than store bought tins.
    Stacy said...
    Very pretty! What a creative way to reuse them!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    super cute and yes it does look like a shepherd. I love it.
    IllinoisLori said...
    Very nice! So creative :-)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates