Monday, December 14, 2009
In a few years, I'm gonna miss this moment.
Katherine did an awesome job decorating
the tree. Once upon a time, I was helping her
decorating the tree.
Our Christmas tree is filled with family Christmas
pictures, and of the kids' school pictures.
Jeff made this when he was in kindergarten.
His mom gave it to me after we were
married.
This is Mark's gift to me and Jeff when he was in kindergarten.
Since Katherine didn't go to school, we made hers at home.
These three frames go on our walls every Christmas.
Something new is added to our Christmas decor.
Our cabinet is our makeshift chimney
Our traditional Christmas Village. Even though Katherine
is 12, she still loves playing with the village.
From our house to your house, wishing you and your family a season you'll long remember for all the joy it brings.
To see more Christmas Tour of Homes or if you would like to participate, click here.
Labels: Christmas
7 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Recipe Box
Followers
Blog Roll
-
-
-
-
-
Moved To My New Website...9 years ago
-
-
Being Unabridged10 years ago
-
Blog trouble10 years ago
-
-
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation (2015)10 years ago
-
-
New Blog12 years ago
-
-
-
-
NEW BLOG14 years ago
-
-
Top of the List14 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello Friends...16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BLOG ARCHIVE
-
▼
2009
(114)
-
▼
December
(15)
- Christmas 2009 slideshow
- You are Going to Miss This Moment: Daddy and His P...
- You're Gonna to Miss This Moment: Gingerbread House
- You're Gonna Miss This Moment: Climbing to the Top
- Wordless Wednesday: We Dare to Defend Our Rights
- Tightwad Tuesday; Homemade Christmas Canisters
- Christmas in Florida
- You're Gonna Miss This Moment: Homemade Crafts
- Friday Funnies: What Goes in a Mind of a Child ?
- Twas the Night Before Christmas for Moms
- I ♥ Faces- Sweet Dreams
- You're Gonna Miss This Moment: Just Me and My Son
- Friday Funnies: Something to Make You Smile
- What I Learned This Week: Just when I think I am ...
- I ♥ Faces- Tooshies
-
▼
December
(15)






Have a great week! :D
Sherry
Come on over when you get a chance.