Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 24, 2009













For more You're Gonna Miss This Moment, click on the icon

5 Comments:

  1. He & Me + 3 said...
    my girls have never really played with dolls, so I already miss that. I played with Barbies until I was like 12. They grow up too fast.
    Daphine said...
    LOVE this photo! I used to love my collection of dolls! It's great that my younger one is following in my footsteps with her collection of dolls too!
    Pam said...
    I played with dolls for so long!! I had 3 younger sisters, my girls have dolls but don't play much unless their cousins are around! Hard when you have no one to play with most of the time!
    Carrie said...
    Oh that is just the moment I shared too! It is too precious! I played with Barbies forever and love watching my little girl play with her dolls too! Such sweet pictures! I love their little tea parties, so cute!
    Mary said...
    When I was young, I didn't care much for dolls. I lived on a farm and would rather be out in the fields or in the barn. As I grew older, I fell in love with the porcelain dolls in Victorian dress. I do have a few of those.

    Wishing you a wonderful day.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates