Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday: My Mom





I am so thankful for having my mom around when everyone in the family was sick.

For more Thankful Thursday, click on the Thankful Thursday Icon.

7 Comments:

  1. Toia said...
    Thanks to the Lord for Mommas. Beautiful pic. You and your mom seem to have the same smile. Blessings to you!!
    He & Me + 3 said...
    Me too. Moms are so special. She is beautiful just like you or you are just like her. :)
    Pam said...
    That is so great that your mom can be around when everyone is sick. I wish my mom were still around to help us like that!
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Oh how sweet! And what a great picture of the two of you!
    i said...
    Mothers are a blessing! Both of you look so sweet! Praying for speedy recovery. Many blessings to you!
    Denise said...
    God bless you, and your beautiful mom.
    Anonymous said...
    You are blessed to have your Mom. Mine has been gone home since July of '05. I miss her so much.
    Mama Bear

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates