Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 16, 2009






I purchased this antique make-up vanity 25 plus years ago at Salvation Army. The vanity must be about 70 years old. For the longest time, It was ugly brown. When we decided to redo Katherine's room this summer, our dear friend thought it was a great idea to paint the vanity ecru and add shells around the mirror. Now, for more pictures of the new room.








For more Friday Show and Tell with Canadagirl, click on the icon.

4 Comments:

  1. Tina said...
    I love it! Love the retro furniture. My favorite place to shop is thrift stores and one that I go to often always has this kind of stuff. So much fun! Great job.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    What a fun room. Very nice job!
    Trina said...
    It is adorable . . . Have a blessed weekend friend.
    Anonymous said...
    Very pretty. My mother had a dresser like that when I was little.
    Mama Bear

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates