Saturday, November 10, 2007
Who Says Schooling has to be all seatwork?
Posted by Speaking from the Heart at Saturday, November 10, 2007Even though Mark and Katherine weren't at home working on math, history, science, etc., they did have school on Friday. They had language arts and history at Florida Studio Theatre, as they watched a live production of Androcles and the Lion.
They also had science & physical education at the skating rink. I had planned to have school on Saturday, but decided against it. Mark and Katherine needed a break, after working so hard the first four days of the week.<
Home schooling is going well. I am determined not waver from the schedule, but continue on with school until November 30th. Mark and Katherine are adjusting well to their workload. Mark should be finishing up with algebra I by December and begin Algebra II after Christmas.
Labels: Homeschooling




