Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful

  • for my good health. I usually get sick around this time of the year. Through exercising, eating right, and taking my medicine, I have not had any major ailmet for a couple of years.

  • for my driving safety. I live in the country. It takes me 20 minutes to drive to civilization. Truckers, speeders, and I travel on the same 2-lane road. There are many accidents on this road.

  • that I started disciplining my kids at birth, because I am reaping the rewards now.

  • for being able to stay home and homeschool them.


3 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I usually get a cold this time of year and I too feel great. Neat praise.

    http://unequalmarriage.typepad.com/
    Cheryl said...
    Good that you disciplined you children early. I also tried the same thing, maybe sometimes I did not do it enough, and maybe sometimes I went overboard but I have very good children (Thank God!). Thanks for sharing your TT with us. God Bless!
    Lori said...
    I love your picture, and AMEN. I have already been sick once, hopefully I am done.

    Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates