Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Last Minute Change



When I say "home", I don't mean my home in Florida, but my hometown in Tuscaloosa where I grew up. We had planned to go visit relatives for Thanksgiving, but decided against it. It would have been a quick trip. Because of Jeff's crazy work schedule. We would have had to leave sometime Wednesday morning and return by Monday evening.

The kids are disappointed that they don't get to see their cousins and eat Grandma's delicious Lemon Cheesecake. Not wanting to disappoint her grandchildren, Grandma promised to deliver the cheesecake in December.

I was hoping to avoid cooking until Christmas. However, with the last minute change, I quickly made out my menu for Thursday.


I know that is a lot of food for four people. The good news is I don't have to cook for several days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates