Thursday, November 22, 2007
- I am thankful for God's protection on Monday night. Lianne, our children, and I attempted to deliver Thanksgiving dinners to four families in a high-crime area.
- I am thankful that Jeff did not get too upset with me for going behind his back . He fore-warned me about the high-crime area, but I didn't listen.
- I am thankful for our home, which we've been in for 5 years and three days. It didn't seem that long ago when we were scrambling to move out of one home and into another 3 days before Thanksgiving. At first, Jeff and I were apprehensive about moving. We were living comfortable, and were looking forward to mortgage free 5 years down the road. Why should we move? I'm glad we did. We are surrounded with many Christian friends.
- I am thankful that the kids and I prepared side dishes on Wednesday, so I can I enjoy Thanksgiving Day.
- I am thankful that 36 years ago my stepdad brough me, my sister, and Mom to America. He could have left me and my sister in Vietnam.
- I am thankful for my dear husband, who is a great dad to Mark and Katherine.
Labels: Thanksgiving
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





