Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Meanderings


To Do List:

  • Begin school at 8:00 every morning
  • Begin new Bible Study with Life Group on Wednesday
  • Check out Classical Conversations for 2008-2009 school year
  • Do laundry on Monday and Thursday
  • Iron Clothes
  • Go to Natural Health Food Store for Super Tuesday
  • Buy birthday gift
  • Return Little House on the Prairie DVDs to Library
  • keep track of kids' school work, less blogging
  • Pay Bills & do expense report for husband
  • Soccer practice on Tuesday
  • Homeschool P.E. & choir on Wednesday
  • Skating and child swapping on Friday
  • Make it a priority to exercise at least 3 times this week

Children In Training: Do assignments with a good attitude, and don't ask "why do I have to do all of this".


Weekly menu:
See weekly menu tab

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    The child swapping sounds very interesting. Hope you have a great and blessed week.
    Trina said...
    Hey my friend . . how are you today. Just an FYI I have the book Classical Conversation we were going to use it in my co-op and didn't. If you are going to do it and have to buy the book. Let me know I would.
    Anonymous said...
    We need to return to our early morning starts also. Thanks for the reminder. I pray that you accomplish I that you have set out this week. Have a blessed day, my bloggy buddy! :-)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates