Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 29, 2009



Posted by Picasa


The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!

4 Comments:

  1. Trina said...
    Hey sweetie, I pray this finds you well. How was your bike ride this am? How is you son doing in school? I keep him in our weekly prayers. Have a wonderful day. {{HUGS}}
    He & Me + 3 said...
    We love that verse over here. I quote that so often. Cute picture.
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Too cute! May I have the same attitude ;)
    Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...
    Okay I got a little chuckle out of this picture and the scripture verse with it because my daughter is a whiner when it comes to her school work! LOL
    Blessings to you my friend.
    Kim

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates