Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 6, 2009

Homeschool Weekly #25


We had a productive week, despite of my cold. The Inquisitor and I went to high school to register for his fall classes. Although he will have completed 5 high school courses by the end of the year, he is only allowed to transfer 2 credits, which will be algebra I and II. He will have to retake biology in the 10th grade. He doesn't feel too bad about it, because it will be one easy course for him.

In order to help The Inquisitor organize his thoughts, I am making him write an outline before writing his paper on a composer, He is 3/4 done with algebra 2.

Although Minnie is not happy with extra math problems, she is doing well. I have decided to let her finish Abeka math in the sixth grade. We will start pre-algebra in the seventh, and then algebra in the eighth.

I am still deciding if I want to join the co-op next year. Minnie will love it, but I am not sure if she will get anything out of it.

5 Comments:

  1. Trina said...
    What did I miss? Why is he going to high school? I know you have put a lot of prayer into this and I stand behind you in prayer as well. Just wanted to know why? Glad you are feeling better.
    He & Me + 3 said...
    YOu had a very busy and productive week. Get your son registered for classes was a big deal. How did you hold up?
    What will you go with if you don't keep using ABEKA math?
    Trina said...
    Just read over past post and I am so EXCITED for him and you. How cool is next year going to be. I wish we had a program like that here. I will keep you both in my prayers. Congrats!!!
    Alicia The Snowflake said...
    Hey there my friend! I hope everything continues to go well with the high schoool plans. And I know you'll make the right decision about co-op. I am trying to make some of those same decisions for next year.

    Take care my friend! Hope you have a great week ahead!
    Daphine said...
    Glad that you had a productive week! I pray that all will go as the Lord has planned for your family in this area.

    Have a great evening!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates