Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Juanita's husband was accepted to a seminary school in Massachusetts. Therefore, the family will be leaving the area next week. I am going to miss my dear friend. When you talk to her, you can't help but smile.

For the last several years, I have so many close friends who have moved away. Often, I uitilize them as my crutches. However that is not what God wants. He wants me to lean only on  Him. I see my friends moving away as a wake up call from God.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5



Forever In Blue Jeans


Thank you, Carin for hosting Shoot Me.

7 Comments:

  1. Denise said...
    Blessings to your dear friend.
    Carin said...
    Oh, it sounds like you have a very dear friendship. At least there are so many ways to keep in touch even if it's not in person.
    Chubskulit Rose said...
    It's hard when your close friends move away.

    Shoot Me
    Darcie said...
    Friends are truly wonderful and they are all put in our path for a reason, but you are correct when you say we can only truly lean on Him.
    Andrea said...
    Sounds like a wonderful friendshp!
    Marice said...
    i feel you.. i have lots of friends that i left too when I moved to a different place.. but thanks for the power on internet.. no one could be that far :) lovely photo!

    u may view mine here
    Erin said...
    Oh, I think friends are gifts to us from God and when their journey continues separate from us, we need to be grateful for the gift we've been given.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates