Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 6, 2007

Rest? What's That?

Since we are not having school in April. I was hoping a month of rest. No luck. Our April activity calendar is already filled with: going to see a play, going skating, competing in a spelling bee, celebrating Mark's 12th birthday, and having a visit from grandma. Nevertheless, we did manage to schedule a couple of days of "down time" between activities. Mark, Katherine, and I went to Busch Gardens on the first week of our vacation. Did you know Busch Gardens is the best place to read a long novel. Since my poor old body can't take wild rides, I would carry along a good book, find a shady spot, and read. Because the waiting time for popular rides are 30 minutes or longer, I can read a couple of chapters before the kids return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates